I am asking about rides that have long been torn down and replaced. I remember a boat ride where you had to help paddle these giant canoes, and a “river” ride with animatics like falling trees and angry Indian warriors…
I am not asking which rides are “still there”. I am interested in the “old and TORN DOWN” rides like the canoe, spelunker’s cave, etc…
- All about Music!! please help me!!?
- I need Help with this MATH problem?
- help with this MATH problem?
- Help with this MATH problem please?
- What makes a trimaran design ship (like USS Independence LCS-2) different from other ships?
- Hello everyone, my question is as follows, I am going on a Mexican Riviera cruise in a couple weeks.?
- Fun stuff to do in hawaii on the big island?
- Im going to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic this month….?
- How are the activities at the Divi Aruba All-Inclusive?
- What are your suggestions for fun in St. John’s, Antigua?