I am asking about rides that have long been torn down and replaced. I remember a boat ride where you had to help paddle these giant canoes, and a “river” ride with animatics like falling trees and angry Indian warriors…
I am not asking which rides are “still there”. I am interested in the “old and TORN DOWN” rides like the canoe, spelunker’s cave, etc…
- Last night I dreamed I was a small boat out on the ocean. Was I crazy or just a little dinghy?
- Top ten things to do in Hollywood CALIFORNIA?
- What kind of boat is this?
- How to get a a very remote island for vacation?
- How long does it take to build a boat?
- Has anyone taken the ferry ride from Cabos to Mazatlan?
- Teachers! Have you ever worried about your students outside of school?
- Late 20′s Married couple. Best place for all-inclusive affordable March Vacation in Dominican Republic? ?
- comodore 64 games. i cant remember a name?
- St. Lucia All-Inclusive on a Budget?